Arif and his daughter, Amber, traveled to a remote part of Guatemala in support of a local charity, ‘Help the Children’, to provide dental services to many underserved locals. The residents of this area are unable to afford dental treatment, even if there was any facilities available nearby. ‘Help the Children’ operated a full-time dental clinic with doctors on staff and enough chairs to help all those who sought treatment. Also a part of the trip were students from USC and UCLA and volunteer doctors from several different countries. During the week-long trip, they provided oral hygiene education and treatment to hundreds of people in the region.
- Paying For Your Adult Kids Instead Of Your Retirement – Total Financial Solutions Safer Money Hour – October 2, 2018
- Saving And Earning – Total Financial Solutions Safer Money Hour – September 18, 2018
- Managing Changes In Income – Total Financial Solutions Safer Money Hour – September 11, 2018
- California Debt – Total Financial Solutions – September 4, 2018
- Maximizing Your Retirement – Total Financial Solutions Safer Money Hour – August 14, 2018