Podcast On Demand
The Total Financial Hour Podcast
Listen to episodes anytime on your computer or mobile device. Want to learn about potential influences on your retirement income or savings? Interested to find out how state and national policies sometimes impact retirement savings, income, or your retirement strategy? Now you can catch up on episodes of “The Total Financial Hour” podcast/radio show any time you want – for free!
Listen On Demand Now
(Choose Your Favorite Podcast App):
In each episode, Arif M. Halaby, President of Total Financial Solutions, discusses lively topics that may impact your retirement or financial future, including:
Potential Retirement Challenges
- Things you don’t need to pay for once you’re retired
- Common retirement myths
- Mistakes some retirees make that force them to go back to work
- Retiree grandparents: Are you a caregiver for your grandchildren?
- In 2017 Social Security declared thousands of people dead – they had to prove they were alive to get their benefits – could this happen again?
- When should you take your Social Security income?
- Do you still get Social Security if you are divorced?
- What happens if you move to another state in retirement?
- The “fake solar industry” and other potential California policy impacts
- Could Green Energy actually impact your retirement?
- If a state declares bankruptcy, could this impact your retirement savings?
- California drought – what could this mean for the state economy?
- Student loans, parent-plus loans: Could these impact your retirement savings?
- Inflation during Biden’s Presidency
- What is Shrinkflation?
- Are big corporations in the U.S. impacting retirement?
Changes in Retirement
- Starting a business in retirement?
- Taking care of your family and legacy after retirement
- The definition of real wealth: keeping your money safe
- Cost of living increases – what is your strategy?
Inflation and Economic Changes
- What is the “Great Resignation”?
- Being ready even when the buzz word is “uncertainty”
- Stagflation: what does it mean and how might it impact your retirement
- 10 key variables that sometimes impact retirement income
Some Options for Retirement You May Not Be Aware Of
- The different types of annuities
- Creative ways to save money for retirement (travel cost shortcuts)
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance (IUL) – why do some retirees use this as part of their retirement strategy?
- Tax deferred income options
On our podcasts, we also answer listener emails.
Retirees or pre-retirees can send in their questions and Arif will answer some of those questions on the podcast. Have a question?
Want to listen live to our radio show version of this podcast?
Join us on AM870 The Answer
Listen Live on KRLA
Sundays @ 11am (PST).